If you are a project manger or aspiring to be one, read on
As a project manager,
- How much time do you spend on your emails?
- How much time do you spend on updating your excel worksheets?
- How much time do you spend checking and tallying on the progress of the project?
- How much time do you spend on collating information and preparing reports?
- Do you belong to the 1st diagram or the bottom one?
If you are interested to find out how you can move from a project secretary (who is tied down with the adminstrative overheads of project Management) to become a project manager (who is focusing on the “management” aspect of Project Management), you can read out the article Focus on getting things done with Project Management 2.0 by Andrew Filev on ZDNet Asia yesterday
His article resonates with what we want to help our clients with.